Preston Bissett Parish Council – Village Recreation Ground
We have recently received the following ‘rules’ issued by Bucks Council which we want all users to adopt at our Village Recreation Ground
If you visit the children’s play area, zip wire, teenage shelter, table tennis or basketball areas
Please follow these rules:
- You must maintain social distancing from others, if it is too busy to do this please do not enter.
- Do not use the equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or are self-isolating.
- Children should not use the equipment if they are clinically or extremely clinically vulnerable.
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering the playground.
- Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser regularly, as a minimum before and after using the playground.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment
- At busy times please think of others and limit your time in the play area so others may use and enjoy it too.
- Please do not consume food or drink in the playground
- If your family is wearing disposable PPE, please take it home with you or where provided use the bins – don’t litter.
With thanks to Bucks Council