Skip to content

Fix My Street

You can use the Fix My Street service to report any highway defect, such as pot holes, worn out lines, etc., street light failures, or other issues you may encounter on the local roads. The service is very easy to use and the council usually respond quickly to any reported issues. Click here to visit the website.