Skip to content

Fete – new date 5th September 2021

Dear All

Due to the recent announcement of a 4 week delay to step 4 of the Government recovery plan and the fast rise of the new Delta variant, the Fete Committee have decided it’s safest to push the date of the summer  Fete & Dog Show back until Sunday 5th September. This should mean that we can then enjoy a full range of activities without COVID restrictions and social distancing etc Please put the revised date in your diaries and we will publish full details of this and the Craft competition in due course .

However, we will still be proceeding with the Grand Raffle to be drawn on 11th July so please look out for ticket sellers in the village in the coming weeks or contact Carole Payne to get your tickets . We have some excellent prizes up for grabs this time, but you need to be in it to win it ! 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this date change; whilst we are all disappointed I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s best to err on the side of caution . 
Carole on behalf on Village Fete Committee