The Fete Committee met this week( virtually) and have agreed to postpone the Summer Fete to a provisional new date of 16th August this year.
This clearly depends upon Govt advice and guidelines as to what we can do, but we are very much hoping that we will be able to provide a “ socially distanced “event of some kind on that day, and are currently reviewing the schedule to see what might be possible. So please pop the new date on your calendar and we will keep you posted nearer the time once we are all a bit clearer on what we can and cant do by then!
“Stay safe “
Thanks very much
PB Fete Committee